REGISTRATION OPENS OCTOBER 1ST, 2020
- October 1, 2020 – Registration Opens
- November 30, 2020 – Registration Closes
- December 2-9, 2020 – Entries are Due
- December 11-13, 2020 – Judging
- December 18, 2020 – Winners Announced
There are ONLY 6 style categories accepted in this competition:
(click for style guidlines)
- American-Style Pale-Ale
- American-Style India Pale Ale (IPA)
- American-Style Double India Pale Ale (DIPA)
- Juicy or Hazy Pale Ale
- Juicy or Hazy India Pale Ale (IPA)
- Juicy or Hazy Double India Pale Ale (DIPA)
- Entry Fee: $55 per entry.
- Entry fees are non-refundable.
- Open to Commercial U.S. and International breweries only.
- Each brewery or brewery location will be allowed up to 2 entries per category.
- No one beer may be entered into more than one category.
- Entries not received by the cut-off date will be disqualified.
- 3 cans or bottles of at least 12 oz each are required.
- Competition organizers are not responsible for mis-categorized entries, mailed entries that are not received by the entry deadline, or entries that arrived damaged.
- Qualified judging of all entries is the primary goal of our event. Judges will evaluate and score each entry. The average of the scores will rank each entry in its category.
- Judging will be conducted by a panel of BJCP judges and Certified Cicerones in double-blind flights.
- Medals will be awarded to the top three entries per category.
- Judges, at their discretion, may choose not to designate any awards in a category if all beers entered in that category are significantly out of style or have major defects.
- Judging is not open to the public. Contestants should NOT send any brewery staff or company personnel.
- The top three scores in each category will be awarded.
- Heavy duty gold, silver, and bronze medals will be provided to winners.